Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Learning Python

In my quest to learn Python, I came across a great (and free: My favorite price) interactive tutorial at This Site.  I'm impressed - quite a bit has somehow penetrated my thick skull in just the few hours that I've spent working the lessons thus far.

What is working for me are the exercises at the end of each lesson; they require you to creatively apply the concepts presented in the lesson, and, if you make a mistake, will show you the part of the code that's broken, but leave it to you to fix it. 

I wanted to share this because I reckon that I'm not the only one who learns best by doing, and this site is working for me.

Sorry, no radio related images today, just a picture of a very irritated cat.  You've heard of Grumpy Cat?  Meet Psycho Kitty.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment